- First REAL experience with LOSS OF LIFE ...Great Grandma Burgo and her dearest friend Bodega (our doggy)
- First day of Kindergarten
- Loss of first tooth
- First Soccer season
- First Kings game
- Learned how to swim independently for the first time
- First major hair cut
- First time learning to boogie board
- First drum lessons
- Lily learns to read!
- First experience being a Big Sister
- First REAL experience with NEW LIFE...Lily prayed to ask Jesus into her heart 7/5/09
I figured the easiest way to share these moments is through the photographs we have taken over the last year.
Lily and Daddy at the Kings game
Lily and her BFF Scottie
Summer fun..building forts with friends
Lily has many special "little men" in her life. Mason Harder is one of her favorite friends.
Lily's favorite "big man." She is a Daddy's girl through and through...
Goodbye snarls and morning "drama"
6 inches gone.....
Goofy time with Mommy!
Lily and Cousins at Great Grandma's funeral
Great Grandma Burgo. A very special lady. She will be greatly missed.
Life is beautiful!!! One of my favorite pics.
Lily the fish!
Grumpy Lily...A face we saw way to often this year!
Lily rockin on her first drum kit!
Boogie boarding in Pismo!
Loss of first tooth! Swallowed while eating a brownie:)
Mrs. Devine and Lily receiving her first award!
Lily wants to be a "rock star and a nurse" when she grows up.
So we combined the two for her halloween costume.
Lily and "Lily" her first "just like me" American Doll.
Looking forward to meeting her baby brother...
At last he arrives! Zion and Lily at their first meeting.
An amazing big sissy!
Our beautiful girl...She is such a gift.